Screen Room Addition Guide
If you love your yard but don’t love the discomfort of mosquitos, a shady screen room is the perfect addition to your home. Offering all the benefits of the great outdoors without the drawbacks of summertime mosquitos, screen rooms are a great way to enjoy the fresh air. They can also protect your lawn furniture from fading, water damage, and debris– giving you a worry-free place to store your favorite outdoor items.
Screen Room Features
- Year-Round Shade: Screen rooms are perfect for properties with direct sunlight, offering a place to enjoy fresh outdoor air while keeping you safe from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Mosquito Protection: Don’t let the fear of mosquito-borne diseases put a damper on your summer. Screens keep harmful bugs at bay so you can enjoy the outdoors worry-free.
- Comfort, Rain or Shine: A screened-in room gives you a space to enjoy regardless of rain.
- Built to Last: Screen rooms are incredibly durable, and many manufacturers feature lifetime warranties to ensure longevity.
- Low Cost: These rooms are an affordable way to get the most out of your outdoor space.
- Easy Installation: Because of their simple structure, contractors can have your room installed in no time.
- Low Maintenance: Aside from potential damage to the screen itself, the screen room structure requires no maintenance. Contractors typically offer repair services in the event of a damaged screen.
Choosing a Quality Contractor to Build Your Screen Room
Trusted Home Professionals makes it easier than ever to connect with a great remodeler in your area. All you have to do is fill out our online form, and we’ll get you in touch with certified contractors. You’ll even receive free estimates, making it simple to select the right team for your budget and needs. Don’t delay, complete our form now to start receiving your screen room installation quotes!