ZERO X 3 = $0 Down | 0% APR | $0 Fees
At Trusted Home Professionals, we take the risk out of the remodeling process by providing you with a trusted, vetted and licensed Contractor.
- Don’t pay until your project is complete
- $50.00 Restarant.com Gift Card with In-Home Estimate
- Live VIP Concierge
- Matched with a vetted and licensed Contractor
Unlike most of our competitors, we do not sell your personal information to multiple Contractors. You will only be contacted by one Contractor who will be able to offer you flexible financing terms. All Contractors must pass a multi-step vetting process and cannot simply pay to join the network.
Whether it’s replacing your windows, repairing your air conditioning system, or remodeling your kitchen or bath, Trusted Home Professionals has got you covered every step of the way. Ready to get started with transforming your house into the home of your dreams? Contact our experts today, and we’ll get you connected with a professional vetted and licensed contractor right in your area, ideal for your project!
- 1.O% APR. “APR” is the Annual Percentage Rate. The 0% APR promotion is offered by your contractor through Service Finance Company and is a No Interest No Payment financing product offered to qualified applicants with approved credit. Not all applicants will qualify.
- If you elect to participate in the 0% APR promotion, Finance Charges (Interest) will not accrue and you will not be required to make payments of interest or principal during the twelve month Promotional Period. You will receive a monthly Statement and the exact date the Promotional Period terminates (the “Promotional Expiration Date”) will be set forth on the Statement. If you pay the entire Amount Financed on or before the Promotional Expiration Date, then you will not have to pay any Finance Charge. However, if you do not pay the entire Amount Financed on or before the Promotional Expiration Date, then you will be responsible for paying the Finance Charge which will accrue as of the first calendar day following the Promotional Expiration Date. In that case, your first payment of principal and interest will be due thirty calendar days after the Promotional Expiration Date and monthly payments of principal and interest must be made for a period of no more than eighty four months thereafter. Standard late charges and returned check charges will apply as set forth in the Truth and Lending Disclosures on the Retail Installment Contract executed by you and your contractor as of the Promotional Expiration Date. The Amount Financed and the Finance Charge are set forth in the Truth-In-Lending Disclosures on the Retail Installment Contract. The amount of the Finance Charge is varies depending on the state in which the property is located.
- There is no requirement that you accept the 0% APR promotion outlined above and your contractor will explain to you the other financing products offered by Service Finance Company all of which are offered to qualified applicants with approved credit. Not all applicants will qualify.
- The type of financing offered by your contractor will be determined by the requirements of applicable law, the information on your credit report, your credit history and information you provide in addition to the information on your credit application. You should carefully review all financing documents provided to you by your contractor.
- There is no prepayment penalty with respect to any financing product offered by your contractor through Service Finance Company.
- 2.$0 Down. If you accept your contractor’s offer to finance your project through Service Finance Company, you will not be required to make a down payment on your home improvement project.
- 3.$0 Fees. You will not pay an activation fee or an application fee if you accept your contractor’s offer to finance your home improvement project through Service Finance Company. You will not pay a fee to be referred to a contractor. Other fees, including, but not limited to standard late fees and return check fees, may apply as set forth in the Retail Installment Contract executed by you and your contractor.
- 4.Exclusive 100% Risk-Free Warranty. If you accept your contractor’s offer to finance your home improvement project through Service Finance Company, you will not be required to make any payments to your contractor or with respect to the Retail Installment Contract executed by you and your contractor (and any Promotional Period associated with such financing will not commence) until your contractor has delivered (and installed if appropriate) substantially all of the goods and services set forth in the work order executed by you and your contractor such that the enhancements to your property related to your home improvement project are functional and substantially complete so as to be fit for the intended purpose.
This “Exclusive 100% Risk-Free Warranty” (the “Warranty”) relates solely to the promise that you will not be required to make any payments until your home improvement project is complete and you finance the cost of the project as described above. Neither Trusted Home Professionals or Service Finance Company warrant that your contractor will complete your project or that the goods and services provided and/or installed by your contractor are merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. The Warranty shall not be considered to provide insurance in any form that your home improvement project will be completed in any specific manner or time frame.
- 5.Vetted and Licensed Contractor. The contractor referred to you is licensed as required by the laws of the state in which the property is located to perform the work required to complete your home improvement project or will engage a subcontractor that is licensed to complete the work. The contractor has satisfied the requirements imposed by Service Finance Company to be enrolled as an approved contractor of Service Finance Company. The contractor is not an agent of Trusted Home Professionals or Service Finance company.
- 6.Retail Installment Contract. The terms and conditions of the Retail Installment Contract executed by you and your contractor shall control all aspects of the financing of your home improvement project and, to the extent that anything set forth in any other document related to a financing offer shall conflict with the terms and conditions of the Retail Installment Contract, the terms and conditions of the Retail Installment Contract shall prevail.
- 7.Information Sharing. Information provided by you to Trusted Home Professionals will be shared with the contractor referred to you by Trusted Home Professionals.
- 8.Subject to Change. All of the terms and conditions of items 1-7 above are subject to change within the discretion of Trusted Home Professionals.