HVAC Installation Guide
Your home’s heating and cooling systems play a critical role in the comfort of your home. It’s important to have a high-quality and efficient HVAC system in place, so you can be sure your home works for your needs. There are many reasons to consider installing a new HVAC system, and finding the right HVAC company to do the job is crucial for your home’s safety and function.
Benefits of an New HVAC Unit
Your HVAC system is a major home investment, so it’s important you know what to look for when considering an HVAC company. Here are some of the benefits of installing a new HVAC unit in your home:
- Energy Efficiency: Today’s HVAC units are more energy efficient than ever before. If you have an older system, your unit’s performance is likely far below today’s standards. A new unit consumes less energy, meaning lower utility bills for your home.
- Convenience: Most HVAC units are complete with a sophisticated digital interface, making it easy for you and your family to use. With different programming capabilities, such as timers and delayed starts, you can ensure your home is always at its ideal temperature, while saving money from unnecessary heating and cooling costs.
- Resale Value: An HVAC unit is a significant investment, and one that potential homeowners look for when they consider purchasing a home. A new HVAC unit will save money on your heating & cooling bills now and will pay dividends if you decide to sell your home.
- Improved Air Quality: Experienced HVAC contractors know that a new HVAC system will improve the air quality in your home. As functionality decreases, it makes it easier for unwanted irritants to slip in. Older systems can introduce things like dust, humidity, and allergens into your home. A new system properly ventilates a space, ensuring a healthy and safe home for your family.
Expert HVAC Maintenance & Repairs
Whether your HVAC unit is brand new, or has weathered a few seasons, maintaining your unit is important for its longevity. It’s easy to forget about this task, as your HVAC unit isn’t something that you typically see daily. Regular maintenance will ensure your unit is working at its top-efficiency, and that you won’t find yourself with any surprise breakdowns.
Here are a few of the benefits of HVAC Maintenance:
- Lower Utility Bills: An unmaintained system can slowly decline in performance, making your system work harder to heat and cool your home. An HVAC system that’s regularly updated will use less fuel to do its job, meaning lower energy bills for your home.
- Safety: An HVAC system that doesn’t work properly not only costs increases your energy bills, but it can pose a danger for your family. Carbon monoxide, gas leaks, and fire hazards are all risks that can develop from a malfunctioning HVAC unit, so it’s important that you schedule regular maintenance.
- Fewer Repairs: Routine HVAC service will prevent a number of repairs as your unit gets older. However, repairs happen, and when you need them, we’ll connect you with trusted HVAC contractors who will repair your unit and get your system back to its top performance.
- Longevity: When an HVAC unit is regularly serviced, you’ll enjoy your unit for years. Every machine is a series of moving parts, and one malfunction can lead to another, and ultimately leave you with a unit that doesn’t work properly or doesn’t work at all. Professional maintenance will ensure your unit enjoys a long and healthy life.
HVAC Contractors You Can Trust
If you’re ready to install a new HVAC unit, or upgrade your current one, Trusted Home Professionals can help. We partner with experienced professionals who provide quality HVAC services. Fill out our online form to begin receiving quotes from our trusted HVAC contractors.